www.BookHoundsYA.net

You'd have to have, like, a lentil for a soul to hate wiener dogs. ~Zuzana from The Daughter of Smoke & Bones by Laini Taylor


Sunday, August 12, 2012

BookHounds YA STACKING THE SHELVES August 12, 2012 IMM


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly post by TYNGA'S REVIEWS showcasing your new books!
Links go to Goodreads!

PURCHASED



by 

by  


by  


I meant to order LAST RITE but I messed up, so I guess when I see Lisa at the OC BookFest -- I will get it signed and have a GIVEAWAY!




by 

Please considering using my Amazon link if you want to purchase or pre order any of these book.  I received a small percentage of any sale when you start shopping with any of my links and that helps support BookHounds.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get to Endlessly! Hope you enjoy.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul! I can't wait to read Fathomless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it already time for the OC bookfest again?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Future is Steampunk kit by Marta Van Eck