www.BookHoundsYA.net

You'd have to have, like, a lentil for a soul to hate wiener dogs. ~Zuzana from The Daughter of Smoke & Bones by Laini Taylor


Monday, October 4, 2010

About Me

I love to read and always have.  I started blogging to keep track of all the books I read and to get recommendations from other readers.  I read about 4-5 books each week and in the last year started reading young adult books which is ironic since I am no longer a "young adult".  These books have really captured my attention and those of my friends who are also "older" adults.

I love my dachshund, Schatze, my husband and my son, who just graduated with a business degree from USC.  He now is working full time in the music industry. Update:  My husband is now out of retirement and working with my son!

If you are a publisher and would like me to feature your book, host a giveaway or possibly review a new release, send me a note at Bookhounds@live.com 

I am not accepting self published books currently since I am behind in my reviews.


  I also blog at BookHounds for romance, chick lit, non fiction and anything else that strikes my fancy.

6 comments:

  1. I’m a writer, book lover, and your newest blog follower! My blog is Life of Lois Feel free to stop on by.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, YA is the best!! ;) LOL But that's only because I write them!

    Looking forward to checking out all the books here...

    Have a great day

    Bella

    www.bellaharte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,

    Have been following your Blog for a while now and just entered my first competition hosted by you.

    Cheers,
    Book Muster Down Under (http://bookmusterdownunder@blogspot.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading your blog, thanks you for having me. And thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you Mary and I think I'm now following you on all your social media sites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Future is Steampunk kit by Marta Van Eck