www.BookHoundsYA.net

You'd have to have, like, a lentil for a soul to hate wiener dogs. ~Zuzana from The Daughter of Smoke & Bones by Laini Taylor


Sunday, June 10, 2012

BOOKHOUNDS YA Stacking the Shelves June 10, 2012 IMM

Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly post by TYNGA'S REVIEWS showcasing your new books!


Here is what I got in the last week:


FOR REVIEW 


and...






The Bridge to Never Land (Peter and the Starcatchers, #5)The Bridge to Never Land by Dave Barry


Purchased

View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Messy...ah, sounds like my room right now. :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooof give me a hot pink book cover any day and I'm happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Messy has a nice cover! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Future is Steampunk kit by Marta Van Eck