www.BookHoundsYA.net

You'd have to have, like, a lentil for a soul to hate wiener dogs. ~Zuzana from The Daughter of Smoke & Bones by Laini Taylor


Friday, October 8, 2010

OC Book Fest: Fallen and Torment author Lauren Kate


Lauren Kate was the true rock star of the day.  She had the longest lines for autographs.  I could only get out that I thought her books were fabulous.  I was tongue tied.  She did tell me that there is a book 4 coming!  YAY!  She also had on some killer boots.  You can read my review by clicking on the GoodReads widget on the right side of the blog.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting Lauren! I imagine getting books autographed was worth the long lines! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I didn't read Fallen yet, but i'm crazy for it. Wanting for it to arrive.

    Guta
    http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I'm so jealous!!!
    And duuude where are pics of her killer boots? :P *g*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I am also jealous! That is so cool congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I wish there was a giveaway (but I'm NOT complaining because you have some awesome giveaways on your blog)! She said she'll most likely have a signing in Dallas in December, so I'm planning on driving up there to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Future is Steampunk kit by Marta Van Eck